Fight for Your Right to Vape
Are you someone who truly believes that vaping saved your life? Do you want to continue using your personal vaporizer with your favorite Tasty Vapor liquid? Do you want to help other to switch? Here is your chance!
On March 3, 2016 the California Assembly in a special session voted in favor of SBX2-5 to define vapor products as “tobacco,” including raising the minimum age to vape to 21 years old, which also passed in a separate measure ( SBX2-7). These bills now go the California Senate for a vote, which is expected to pass, and then on to the governor’s office for a signature or veto.
Misclassifying vapor products as tobacco directly affects online sales. It can put California’s vaping related businesses at risk and limit your ability to enjoy your favorite liquids, including Tasty Vapor. It also leads adults back to smoking cigarettes or purchasing products on the black market. It also opens the door to punitive taxation.
What can you do to fight for your right to continue vaping Tasty Vapor liquids?
Contact Governor Jerry Brown and tell him to VETO SBX2-5. Don’t worry if you are not a California/USA resident. Your story is equally important.
Governor Jerry Brown
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 445-2841
Fax: (916) 558-3160
Let Governor Brown know that you are calling to:
1. Express EXTREME Opposition to SBX2-5
2. This bill will severely impact your access to life saving vapor products
3. Smoke-free, tobacco-free products like e-cigarettes should not be included in the same definition as traditional, combustible tobacco products nor should use of vapor products be defined as “smoking”.
4. It is inappropriate and dangerous to deny ADULTS access to low-risk, smoke-free alternatives to smoking
5. Other governments are taking exactly the opposite track with vapor products. Public Health England (the government public health agency) recently endorsed a policy of encouraging smokers to switch to e-cigarettes and vapor products.
You can also send an e-mail at https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php with your personal story and what it means to you to be able to switch to low-risk, smoke-free alternatives to smoking.
Take Action NOW to protect your access to vapor products!