This tank gives a lot of vape, initially I loved it but after running into issues with it leaking several times i have to reduce my star rating. I dont know if its the coils or the tank itself but i occasionally have minor leaks and occasionally have major leaking problems as well not much ruins your morning like waking up to your vape sitting in a pool of juice when you just refilled it before bed. Taking this apart to change the coil is a hassle more so then with a tank you have to unscrew to fill, the top fill function of the tfv8 seems convenient until your rubber seals that go in the top stop fitting right and every time you refill it becomes as complicated as changing a coil in a normal tank. I still give it 3 stars because despite the issues this tank does output more vape than any other tank ive used yet.
The SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank is the ultimate rendition of SMOKTech's goal of reinventing the Sub-Ohm Tank platform, implementing a top-level apparatus that excels in the use of extremely high power output alongside 6mL juice capacity, unique patented SMOK Turbo Engines coil structure, adjustable dual bottom airflow, signature hinged top-fill system, and heat-spoofing Delrin ultra-wide drip tip.
SMOKTech has built a revolutionary system with an explicit focus on creating a powerful, high-caliber system with unparalleled cloud-chasing potential, starting with the patented Turbo Engines coil structure: featuring the V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), V8-Q4 (5.0T), and the V8 RBA (4.0T-X).
The crowning achievement resides in the SMOK V8-T8, featuring an octuple design in vertical orientation and capable of firing up to a staggering 260W for absolutely massive vapor production. The V8 RBA rebuildable head integrates a massive 18mm build deck with a two-post, dual terminal design sitting on top of dual internal airslots, allowing for massive airflow in conjunction with the external airslots.
Airflow is fed into the atomizer chamber from dual massive airslots, with a precision airflow control ring to throttle and practically cool the system as a whole. The TFV8 adopts a highly effective chimney, increasing the spacious internal barrel for higher airflow efficiency, increasing area by 30% than the original TFV4 Tank. It utilizes an ultra-wide Delrin widebore drip tip with immense cooling properties and heat-spoofing capability during high wattage operational usage.
The signature top-fill architecture is designed with a hinge-and-lock system without the need of threads and convenient refills for the staggering 6mL maximum juice capacity. An exceptional product resulted from SMOK's technological prowess and creative designs, the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank is setting new standards in remarkable flagship platform.
SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank Features:
- 25.5mm Diameter
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- 5.5mL Juice Capacity with T8-V8 Coil
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.15ohm V8-T8 Octuple Coil (6.6T) - rated for 50~260W, recommended 120~180W
- 0.2ohm V8-T6 Sextuple Coil (6.0T) - rated for 50~240W, recommended 110~150W
- 0.15ohm V8-Q4 Quad Coil (5.0T) - rated for 50~180W, recommended 90~150W
- V8 RBA (4.0T-X) - 18mm Two-Post, Dual Terminal Deck
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless and Black
- 1 SMOK TFV8 Sub-Ohm TC Tank
- 1 V8-T8 Octuple Coil Head
- 1 V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head
- 1 V8 Turbo RBA Head (0.28 Clapton Dual Pre-Installed)
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- Instruction Manual