9:30AM - 6:00PM PST
9:30AM - 8:00PM PST
10:00AM - 6:00PM PST
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- This product is for smokers only and is not intended for non-smokers.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, e-liquid are not currently approved by the FDA.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking please consult your physician.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this electronic products purchased from this site. Use according to instructions.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see you seller.
- Liquid products purchased from this site are not intended for direct consumption. Do not drink the e-liquid, or puncture the cartridge.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients. Exact amounts nicotine levels and liquid ratios are not guaranteed.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed. However, Propylene Glycol is an allergen and Nicotine is known to cause reproductive harm.
- Use this product in moderation. Excessive use may result in nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms listed in item 17.
- Flavorings in the e-liquid may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Vaping flavoring may cause respiratory illness, disease, or additional symptoms.
- Do not mix different brands or flavors of e-liquid, as doing so may result in injury.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, and Nicotine.
- California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical know to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine warning: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and cold water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
- Children and Pets: Keep away from children and pets. Small electronic parts and or e-juice may be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
- Do not dispose of in trash containers nor litter the environment. Please recycle.
- Propylene Glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
- Not for use by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant.
- Vaping and exposure to vaping may potentially cause the emergence, contraction, contribution to, aggravation or exacerbation of various forms of adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer, carcinoma, liver disease, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions, disorder, sickness, ailment, unhealthiness, symptoms, diseases, illness or malady of the human body.
- Consult your doctor prior to use of this product.
- Battery Warnings: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed metals.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.
- Liquid Longevity Tasty Vapor does not use preservatives and inhibitors in the liquids. Stored in a cool, dark place and with minimal exposure to oxygen, your liquids can last as long as 12 months. If your nicotine liquids are older than 12 months, you should discontinue use and discard them. Please refer to the expiration date on your bottles for determining the age of your Tasty Vapor liquids.